unix_error mkdir prob with 2.07 and new hxcpp?

unix_error mkdir prob with 2.07 and new hxcpp?

tom rhodes
Hi,

i've updated to the latest haxe and hxcpp and my simple little tests from yesterday now won't compile :(

i get "Unix.Unix_error(8, "mkdir", "path/to/dir")"

it makes the directory fine though, but then stops there...

i've deleted the folder and the error occurs when the directory doesn't exist the same as if it already exists....