unique device identifiers in NME

Joshua Harlan Lifton
Hello haXers,

I added nme.Lib.getUniqueDeviceIdentifier in my working copy of trunk.
On iOS devices, it returns the 40-character string unique to the
device. On other devices, it returns null. Is this the sort of thing
people would like to see in trunk? Is nme.Lib the right place for it?
Anyone want to volunteer to implement the equivalent functionality for
other devices?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: unique device identifiers in NME

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Would it make sense to have it in Sys maybe? (just wait, does that
exist). That's where Flash has this kinda stuff I think.

On Sunday, July 3, 2011, Joshua Harlan Lifton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello haXers,
>
> I added nme.Lib.getUniqueDeviceIdentifier in my working copy of trunk.
> On iOS devices, it returns the 40-character string unique to the
> device. On other devices, it returns null. Is this the sort of thing
> people would like to see in trunk? Is nme.Lib the right place for it?
> Anyone want to volunteer to implement the equivalent functionality for
> other devices?
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Re: unique device identifiers in NME