uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»

uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»

tom rhodes
Hi all,

getting "uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»", googled but not found anything whatsoever.

for some background... i was getting a weird prob with not being able to import one class in particular in the same package, i added "packagename." before the class and it compiled but it now throws this error. the class in question behaves as expected elsewhere...

any ideas?

cheers,

tom.

Re: uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»

Benjamin Dasnois
Hi Tom,

As for import, I believe it *always* wants the full path to the class
since it is indeed importing a Module and not a class ;)

Without any code we certainly can't help you that much. Is it at
runtime? Which platform? Is it your own class? Did you really mean
"aplit" and not "split"?

Regards,

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM, tom rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> getting "uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»", googled but not found
> anything whatsoever.
> for some background... i was getting a weird prob with not being able to
> import one class in particular in the same package, i added "packagename."
> before the class and it compiled but it now throws this error. the class in
> question behaves as expected elsewhere...
> any ideas?
> cheers,
> tom.

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: uncaught exception: unable to call «aplit»

tom rhodes
runtime error, compiling to php, it is my own class, and the error says "aplit"!

the class works fine in a different context, but throws this error when imported into another class of the same package.