uml generator

Ian Martins
I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.

some examples:
http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/

-Ian

Re: uml generator

jlm@justinfront.net
Cool does it integrate with the help tool?

On 24 Jan 2009, at 23:09, Ian Martins wrote:

> I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
> projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.
>
> some examples:
> http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/
>
> -Ian

Re: uml generator

tong-2
On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 18:09 -0500, Ian Martins wrote:
> I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
> projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.
>
> some examples:
> http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/

..thats cool !
i've already sticked a printout on my wall.
thanks.

is it somehow possible to get uml(xml) output too ?

.t0ng

--
[)   |   5   |<   †   |2   3   3

Re: uml generator

Ian Martins
tong wrote:

> On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 18:09 -0500, Ian Martins wrote:
>
>> I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
>> projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.
>>
>> some examples:
>> http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/
>>

> ..thats cool !
> i've already sticked a printout on my wall.
> thanks.
>
> is it somehow possible to get uml(xml) output too ?
>
> .t0ng

It doesn't do that now.  I hadn't thought of it, but that's an
interesting idea.

I forgot to mention, but it requires graphviz, a free download from
graphviz.org.

Re: uml generator

Ian Martins
it is currently standalone.  which help tool?

Justin Lawerance Mills wrote:

> Cool does it integrate with the help tool?
>
> On 24 Jan 2009, at 23:09, Ian Martins wrote:
>
>> I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
>> projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.
>>
>> some examples:
>> http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/
>>
>> -Ian

Re: uml generator

jlm@justinfront.net
Ian

[haXe] ChxDoc 0.7 Available for download

;j

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 23:58 -0500, Ian Martins wrote:

> tong wrote:
> > On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 18:09 -0500, Ian Martins wrote:
> >
> >> I wrote a tool that dynamically generates class diagrams for haxe
> >> projects.  I added it to haxelib called HaxeUmlGen.
> >>
> >> some examples:
> >> http://drexelshaft.com/~ian/HaxeUmlGen/
> >>

> > ..thats cool !
> > i've already sticked a printout on my wall.
> > thanks.
> >
> > is it somehow possible to get uml(xml) output too ?
> >
> > .t0ng
> >

> It doesn't do that now.  I hadn't thought of it, but that's an
> interesting idea.

that would be awesome !
sometimes i do catch ideas with umbrello uml modeller.
http://uml.sourceforge.net/
don't you already pass a uml-xml to graphviz ??

> I forgot to mention, but it requires graphviz, a free download from
> graphviz.org.
sure, how do you think i printed out my generated maps ? ;)

greets.t

--
[)   |   5   |<   †   |2   3   3

Re: uml generator

Ian Martins
tong wrote:

> On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 23:58 -0500, Ian Martins wrote:
>
>> tong wrote:

>>> ..thats cool !
>>> i've already sticked a printout on my wall.
>>> thanks.
>>>
>>> is it somehow possible to get uml(xml) output too ?
>>>
>>> .t0ng
>>>

>> It doesn't do that now.  I hadn't thought of it, but that's an
>> interesting idea.
>>

> that would be awesome !
> sometimes i do catch ideas with umbrello uml modeller.
> http://uml.sourceforge.net/
> don't you already pass a uml-xml to graphviz ??

graphviz takes its own format text file as input.

>> I forgot to mention, but it requires graphviz, a free download from
>> graphviz.org.
>>
> sure, how do you think i printed out my generated maps ? ;)
>
> greets.t

yea.  I figured that you knew, but I forgot to mention it in the
announcement so I wanted to put it out there so others knew before
downloading..

Re: uml generator

Ian Martins
I thought you probably meant that but wasn't sure.  chxdoc was what gave
me the idea to write the uml generator.
I haven't looked into what it would take to integrate them yet though.