thow compile error?

justin_mills
 If I am switching between two classes with compile flag I want to be able to warn the user if the class does not implement one method, can I throw an error message at compile time? It was suggested that haXe does have support for this but could not find info. Cheers ;J

Re: thow compile error?

John Plsek
see http://haxe.org/ref/conditionals

#error

On 1 April 2011 22:24, <[hidden email]> wrote:
 If I am switching between two classes with compile flag I want to be able to warn the user if the class does not implement one method, can I throw an error message at compile time? It was suggested that haXe does have support for this but could not find info. Cheers ;J

Re: thow compile error?

justin_mills
Thanks John

(PS sorry sent direct message replay re thanks rather than repling to list - just getting used to this webmail interface )