[templo] cross plateform behavior

bubblebenj
I use template files compiled on windows (on my computer).
Everything works fine if I test on my local test server (so on windows).
However on a distant server (running linux), everything works fine except pages requiring template macros, I get this error :
Uncaught exception - load.c(393) : Invalid module : /var/www/my_website_directory/web/template/tmp/..__tpl__macros.mtt.n

The path is perfectly exact (I can even copy-paste the file to see its binary content) so I suppose the problem is with the file content.
Should the files be compile on the server to work (that seem strange) or is there something I missed or some plateform limitation ?

Ben

Re: [templo] cross plateform behavior

bubblebenj
I found the problem :

In my template exporting script I had :
CD %MY_PROJECT_PATH%\www\template
FORFILES /p tpl /m *.mtt /c "cmd /c temploc2 @file -output ../tmp/ -cp ../tpl/ -macros ../tpl/macros.mtt"
witch worked perfectly on windows.

I have change it to :
FORFILES /p tpl /m *.mtt /c "cmd /c temploc2 @file -output ../tmp/ -macros macros.mtt"
witch works on both plateform (and doesn't sting the eyes anymore).

Ben