svg4hx

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

svg4hx

go2ghana
  Hi,
just started to port svgweb to haXe and it looks very useful.
no js for now but sound and simple animations work.
see a demo on
http://go2ghana.net/flashDevel/svgScreen.php?svgURL=svgweb/svg-files/juanmontoya_lingerie.svg

you can try your own svg by changing the svgURL parameter. (crossdomain
access need to be enable on the target)

the source is available on http://code.google.com/p/libs4hx/source/checkout
you will not need to download everything there - just the app/Svg4hx is
required and some files from the libs
If you try to compile without them you will see which you need.


Cordially,
Axel

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: svg4hx

Andy Li
Hi Axel,

It looks great! Nice work!
Will you further develop it to make it even better than svgweb? It would be amazing if your port get higher score than svgweb in the svg test :)

regards,
Andy

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Axel Huizinga <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi,
just started to port svgweb to haXe and it looks very useful.
no js for now but sound and simple animations work.
see a demo on http://go2ghana.net/flashDevel/svgScreen.php?svgURL=svgweb/svg-files/juanmontoya_lingerie.svg

you can try your own svg by changing the svgURL parameter. (crossdomain access need to be enable on the target)

the source is available on http://code.google.com/p/libs4hx/source/checkout
you will not need to download everything there - just the app/Svg4hx is required and some files from the libs
If you try to compile without them you will see which you need.


Cordially,
Axel

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: svg4hx

go2ghana
  Am 03.09.2010 07:04, schrieb Andy Li:

> Hi Axel,
>
> It looks great! Nice work!
> Will you further develop it to make it even better than svgweb? It
> would be amazing if your port get higher score than svgweb in the svg
> test <http://www.codedread.com/svg-support.php> :)
>
> regards,
> Andy
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Axel Huizinga <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>      Hi,
>     just started to port svgweb to haXe and it looks very useful.
>     no js for now but sound and simple animations work.
>     see a demo on
>     http://go2ghana.net/flashDevel/svgScreen.php?svgURL=svgweb/svg-files/juanmontoya_lingerie.svg
>
>     you can try your own svg by changing the svgURL parameter.
>     (crossdomain access need to be enable on the target)
>
>     the source is available on
>     http://code.google.com/p/libs4hx/source/checkout
>     you will not need to download everything there - just the
>     app/Svg4hx is required and some files from the libs
>     If you try to compile without them you will see which you need.
>
>
>     Cordially,
>     Axel
>
>     --
>     haXe - an open source web programming language
>     http://haxe.org
>
>
Hi Andy,
thanks for the link to the interesting svg-test chart.
Yes I hope to develop it further - however I am actually quite happy
with the handling of complex svg and since I need it to feed my
haXe flash based CMS sites with open source (read:inkscape) produced
characters and designs my focus is now on a exact and flexible
layout system and related tools.
Once I need any of the incomplete features I'll try to add them of
course. Contributions are always welcome.

Cordially,
Axel



--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: svg4hx

victor / tokiop
In reply to this post by go2ghana
  Hi Axel,

nice to have an inkscape-to-haxe workflow, thanks !
On the lingerie picture blur seems a bit stronger in swf than in inskape.
Tested quickly localy, in the lingerie.svg gradients are rendered pure
black, and no blur is applied, both with your files and recompiled
version.. but it renders well online. do you have an idea where it can
come from ? Quite strange! I'll investigate using other svgs..

Have a nice day !
Victor

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: svg4hx

go2ghana
  Am 03.09.2010 20:11, schrieb Victor / tokiop:
>  Hi Axel,
>
> nice to have an inkscape-to-haxe workflow, thanks !
> On the lingerie picture blur seems a bit stronger in swf than in inskape.
yes it is and also are the highlights. looks like there are more then 1
filter applied to the object which is not yet handled by svgweb.
There is a TODO: We do not yet support more than one blur
in the SVGFilterNodeClass - I will look at it closer when I have the
time hopefully soon since this is an important limitation.

Cordially,
Axel
> Tested quickly localy, in the lingerie.svg gradients are rendered pure
> black, and no blur is applied, both with your files and recompiled
> version.. but it renders well online. do you have an idea where it can
> come from ? Quite strange! I'll investigate using other svgs..
>
> Have a nice day !
> Victor
>


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org