state of including as3 swc?

Alex Liebert
Greetings,

I'm recently coming up against the need to include an as3-generated .swc file in haxe project targeting swf; using -swf-lib myswc.swc complains about corrupt file, but I see this on the page http://haxe.org/doc/flash/usingas3classes:

To use Swc we currently unzip them to extract the swf and use them as both the Stub swf and the Library swf as described above, a detailed case is explain in this other tutorial. The latest version of haXe can use swc directly."

So what's the story?  Can I include this swc? Or do I need to take it apart?

Thanks,

Alex

Re: state of including as3 swc?

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:39:15 -0700

http://haxe.org/manual/swc

--
Mockey

Re: state of including as3 swc?

Alex Liebert
thanks guys.  unzipping and taking out the library.swf worked well enough.

a nice future feature would be the haxe compiler reading/extracting it though.

http://haxe.org/manual/swc

--
Mockey