so far

Raoul Duke
http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Re: so far

Jan_Flanders

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Nice! I won. :) 7160

Jan

Re: so far

alexander.konotop
В Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:36:28 +1000
Adrian Cowan <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Great idea :D, lots of fun.
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html
> >>
> >> --
> >> haXe - an open source web programming language
> >> http://haxe.org
> >

> > Nice! I won. :) 7160
> >
> > Jan
> >

> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Great game!!! 1570 :-)

Re: so far

Tony Polinelli
nice idea - i dont like how the computer keeps beating me tho! hah. how can i be worse than a dumb computer!

2011/4/22 Alexander Konotop <[hidden email]>
В Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:36:28 +1000
Adrian Cowan <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Great idea :D, lots of fun.
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html
> >>
> >> --
> >> haXe - an open source web programming language
> >> http://haxe.org
> >

> > Nice! I won. :) 7160
> >
> > Jan
> >

> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Great game!!! 1570 :-)

Re: so far

Baluta Cristian
fantastic idea. 6980, at the begining i thought i can keep it forever.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Tony Polinelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
nice idea - i dont like how the computer keeps beating me tho! hah. how can i be worse than a dumb computer!

2011/4/22 Alexander Konotop <[hidden email]>
В Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:36:28 +1000
Adrian Cowan <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Great idea :D, lots of fun.
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html
> >>
> >> --
> >> haXe - an open source web programming language
> >> http://haxe.org
> >

> > Nice! I won. :) 7160
> >
> > Jan
> >

> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Great game!!! 1570 :-)

Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

Re: so far

victor / tokiop

> nice idea - i dont like how the computer keeps beating me tho! hah.
> how can i be worse than a dumb computer!
hehe, maybe you could write a better AI to beat him ;)

Raoul, very fun idea !

Re: so far

Justin Donaldson-3
That was great, made the game a lot more exciting with just one change to the formula :)

-Justin

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Re: so far

Jason O'Neil
Agreed, very simple idea but fantastic fun :)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That was great, made the game a lot more exciting with just one change to the formula :)
>
> -Justin
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Re: so far

Andy Li
Cool game! You should submit it to http://www.chromeexperiments.com/ ;)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 5:58 AM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Re: so far

theRemix
Fun game Raoul, Great job!

「the.remix」

On Apr 21, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Raoul Duke wrote:

> http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

Re: so far

Raoul Duke
i've added links to the repo and the mailing list in case anybody
wants to branch and hack up some alternative versions.
http://monad.com/jces/tmp/pn0gstr0m/HAXE/index.html

the end.