screenweaver hx starting problems

Malte Dreschert-3
Hi,

I am currently experimenting with different options for creating user interfaces and wanted to give screenweaver a try.
I have a problem though in starting apps and running the samples (haxelib run swhx).

It does not start at all, but only says, that it could not find "app.n".

Can you give me a hint, what went wrong here?

Cheers.

draetsch