re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

jlm@justinfront.net
Hi

Moved onto a windows machine for work and getting to grips with
flashdevelop what they are using here, seems quite integrated, but was
wondering if anyone had a twilight type skin I can download (textmate
popular black background color scheme) for flashdevelop... ie:
something with a black background.  I don't really want to spend lots
of time messing at moment but coding on white is strange.

Cheers

;j

re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

tom rhodes
Tools > Syntax coloring

you can change the bg in there...

On 9 December 2010 13:05, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Moved onto a windows machine for work and getting to grips with flashdevelop what they are using here, seems quite integrated, but was wondering if anyone had a twilight type skin I can download (textmate popular black background color scheme) for flashdevelop... ie: something with a black background.  I don't really want to spend lots of time messing at moment but coding on white is strange.

Cheers

;j

re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

This is a thread on FlashDevelop with some color schemes:

http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2860

I contributed a couple dark themes on there, but only one for haXe.
However, if you find a scheme you like for Actionscript 3, it shouldn't
take too long to reuse the same settings for haXe syntax coloring.
Unfortunately there's no automated way to port over between languages

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 04:05:09 -0800, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Moved onto a windows machine for work and getting to grips with
> flashdevelop what they are using here, seems quite integrated, but was
> wondering if anyone had a twilight type skin I can download (textmate
> popular black background color scheme) for flashdevelop... ie: something
> with a black background.  I don't really want to spend lots of time
> messing at moment but coding on white is strange.
>
> Cheers
>
> ;j

re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

bruno baudry
There you go Justin,

This theme was posted on this list, can't remember from whom though...

2011/9/25 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
[...]

_      _  _     _  _\   /
|_)    |_)|_||  || \ |_)Y
|_)    |_)|  ||_||_/|  \ |

blackTheme.fdz (29K) Download Attachment

re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

Michael Cann
Was this what you were talking about?

On 25 September 2011 18:57, bruno baudry <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

re: Twilight for flashdevelop?

bruno baudry
@Justin:
just double click on the little fellow, it will magically install itself... somewhere ;)
@Michael
That's the one, thanks again.