problem with r4038: inline method should be method

problem with r4038: inline method should be method

Andreas Mokros
Hi Nicolas.

Just FYI (in case you don't read all the NME-messages):
Your latest fix (r4038) leads to problem with inlined methods. When you
inline a method defined in an interface, you get now e.g. the
following error:
/dev/haxe/nme/nme/utils/ByteArray.hx:155: lines 155-158 :
Field readBoolean has different property access than in
nme.utils.IDataInput (inline method should be method)

--
Mockey

Re: problem with r4038: inline method should be method

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 18/10/2011 09:35, Andreas Mokros a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas.
>
> Just FYI (in case you don't read all the NME-messages):
> Your latest fix (r4038) leads to problem with inlined methods. When you
> inline a method defined in an interface, you get now e.g. the
> following error:
> /dev/haxe/nme/nme/utils/ByteArray.hx:155: lines 155-158 :
> Field readBoolean has different property access than in
> nme.utils.IDataInput (inline method should be method)

Fixed on SVN, thanks for reporting.

Re: problem with r4038: inline method should be method

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:18:01 +0200
Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Fixed on SVN, thanks for reporting.

Thanks for fixing so quickly!

--
Mockey

Re: problem with r4038: inline method should be method

rammserker
Thanks for the fix ;)

Andreas: I didn't see the response to my mail about this problem. Sorry :(

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1