nodejs extern mongo collections as parametrized.

nodejs extern mongo collections as parametrized.

sledorze
I've push that on my repo: https://github.com/sledorze/nodejs_externs

If the actual users are ok; we could merge those on Dion's repo.

Stéphane

Re: nodejs extern mongo collections as parametrized.

Dion Whitehead Amago
You're an extern machine!

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:59 PM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've push that on my repo: https://github.com/sledorze/nodejs_externs
>
> If the actual users are ok; we could merge those on Dion's repo.
>
> Stéphane

Re: nodejs extern mongo collections as parametrized.

sledorze
Sarah Connor?