[nme.system.System] Not Compiling

lzaiats
If i try to use anything from nme.system.System my code doesnt compile with this error:

/usr/lib/haxe/lib/hxcpp/2,07,0//include/hx/GC.h:30: error: too few arguments to function 'int __hxcpp_gc_trace(Class, bool)'

Ive already tried with the last hxcpp trunk and recompiled NME after setting him as default for haxe.

Thanks,

LZ

Re: [nme.system.System] Not Compiling

This looks more like a hxcpp problem than an NME problem.
You can confirm this with this T1.hx:

import cpp.vm.Gc;

class T1 { public static function main() { } }

So it could be a conflict between your hxcpp (which looks up to date)
and your haxe version, or your haxe library version (which I think it is).

You can check with:
haxe
haXe Compiler 2.07 - (c)2005-2011 Motion-Twin .......

and
echo $HAXE_LIBRARY_PATH

Hugh

> If i try to use anything from nme.system.System my code doesnt compile
> with
> this error:
>

> /usr/lib/haxe/lib/hxcpp/2,07,0//include/hx/GC.h:30: error: too few
> arguments
> to function 'int __hxcpp_gc_trace(Class, bool)'
>
> Ive already tried with the last hxcpp trunk and recompiled NME after
> setting
> him as default for haxe.
>
> Thanks,
>
> LZ

Re: [nme.system.System] Not Compiling

lzaiats
I will try this one on monday... Ive tried to use the latests svns for hxcpp and nme, but no luck. Is there a way to update haxe and haxelib from svn?

Thank you!