nme flash error

John Kampitakis
Hello all.
I am trying to compile the nme actuate example for flash and I get the following error from my terminal

unknown-e0-f8-47-42-a5-c6:Actuate_Example jkapitakis$ haxelib run nme test "Actuate Example.nmml" flash

sh: /Applications/Flash Player Debugger.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player Debugger: No such file or directory

Called from ? line 1
Called from InstallTool.hx line 403
Called from a C function
Called from InstallTool.hx line 83
Called from a C function
Called from installers/InstallerBase.hx line 126
Called from installers/FlashInstaller.hx line 453
Called from installers/InstallerBase.hx line 1005
Called from InstallTool.hx line 218
Uncaught exception - Error running: /Applications/Flash Player Debugger.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player Debugger MyApplication.swfExport/flash/bin"

Although the .swf is being compiled correctly it seems I can't execute directly the flash player as the path doesn't exists.

Whats the solution to my problem?

Thanks,
John.

Re: nme flash error

rammserker
You have to specify the location or name of the Flash Player. For example I have a script for start Flash Player Debug that it's called "flash-player-dbg" and its location is in the Path. So, I have to put this environment variable:

export FLASH_PLAYER_EXE=flash-player-dbg

That's it ;)

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1