nme : Linux Support

François Nicaise
Hi All,
working on ubuntu 10.10, I wanted to give a try to nme + neko / cpp :) (haxe 2.08 + nme 3.0.1)

I've tried the samples and run through some errors...

sample 03 -
------------------

    - neko target

         it works only if I install closed source ati drivers.

         if not there's a problem with the color depth, lara's face is blue ; ( error : t set OpenGL mode : Couldn't find matching GLX visual).

        Trying on my old laptop I have the same problem (as well as in vmware). It seems that the radeon open driver does not do a good job.

    So it seems there's an issue with the color depth (24 by default on my ubuntu).

    Thus my question is : does nme work on less than 32bits color depth ?

    - cpp target segfaults

sample 11 -
----------------

Sample.hx:29: characters 28-52 : Unknown identifier : ApplicationMain
Sample.hx:29: characters 53-69 : Unknown identifier : Assets

++
François

Re: nme : Linux Support

François Nicaise
Well there aren't any nmml file in the folder.
I duplicated the one in sample 02 but I don't know what to change and how to use it :)
++
François

On 27/09/2011 10:47, Achmad Aulia Noorhakim wrote:
[...]

Jan_Flanders
You can change it in the script if there is no nmml file
See line 177:
http://code.google.com/p/nekonme/source/browse/trunk/samples/03-Bitmaps/Sample.hx#177

Jan

Re: nme : Linux Support

François Nicaise
Thanks, I'll try this.
BTW, thanks to all for your replies !

François

On 27/09/2011 15:34, Jan_Flanders wrote:

> You can change it in the script if there is no nmml file
> See line 177:
> http://code.google.com/p/nekonme/source/browse/trunk/samples/03-Bitmaps/Sample.hx#177
>
> Jan

Re: nme : Linux Support

François Nicaise
Switching from HARDWARE To BORDERLESS flag made it work.
Thanks again :)