new logo icons

tong-2
hi,

i am working on a google chrome extension for searching the haxe api
using the omnibox feature.
http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/omnibox.html
http://code.google.com/p/developer-omniboxes-for-chrome/

.. for this i need icons in following formats (transparent png):
128x128
32x32
16x16

is the new logo available somewhere ?
preferable in the formats above or as vector/svg (not sure how good it
scales down to small sizes)

regards/tong

--
[) | 5 |< † |2 3 3 - http://disktree.net

Re: new logo icons

jlm@justinfront.net
Tong

I took a png in and redrew the shape in flash as vectors so you can
scale it to any size, currently I have it with a black background, so
you will need to change the text fill color, you can find the CS3
flash fla here.

http://www.justinfront.net/haxeLogo.fla

Maybe there is a better one around, but if not this should be ok.

Cheers

;j

On 4 Sep 2011, at 14:09, tong wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am working on a google chrome extension for searching the haxe api
> using the omnibox feature.
> http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/omnibox.html
> http://code.google.com/p/developer-omniboxes-for-chrome/
>
> .. for this i need icons in following formats (transparent png):
> 128x128
> 32x32
> 16x16
>
> is the new logo available somewhere ?
> preferable in the formats above or as vector/svg (not sure how good it
> scales down to small sizes)
>
> regards/tong
>
> --
> [) | 5 |< † |2 3 3 - http://disktree.net

Re: new logo icons

tong-2
thx!

On 09/04/2011 05:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Tong
>
> I took a png in and redrew the shape in flash as vectors so you can
> scale it to any size, currently I have it with a black background, so
> you will need to change the text fill color, you can find the CS3
> flash fla here.
>
> http://www.justinfront.net/haxeLogo.fla
>
> Maybe there is a better one around, but if not this should be ok.
>
> Cheers
>
> ;j
>

> On 4 Sep 2011, at 14:09, tong wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i am working on a google chrome extension for searching the haxe api
>> using the omnibox feature.
>> http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/omnibox.html
>> http://code.google.com/p/developer-omniboxes-for-chrome/
>>
>> .. for this i need icons in following formats (transparent png):
>> 128x128
>> 32x32
>> 16x16
>>
>> is the new logo available somewhere ?
>> preferable in the formats above or as vector/svg (not sure how good it
>> scales down to small sizes)
>>
>> regards/tong
>>
>> --
>> [) | 5 |< † |2 3 3 - http://disktree.net

[) | 5 |< † |2 3 3 - http://disktree.net

alx

Re: new logo icons

alx
good stuff :D

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM, tong <[hidden email]> wrote:
thx!

On 09/04/2011 05:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Tong
>
> I took a png in and redrew the shape in flash as vectors so you can
> scale it to any size, currently I have it with a black background, so
> you will need to change the text fill color, you can find the CS3
> flash fla here.
>
> http://www.justinfront.net/haxeLogo.fla
>
> Maybe there is a better one around, but if not this should be ok.
>
> Cheers
>
> ;j
>

> On 4 Sep 2011, at 14:09, tong wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i am working on a google chrome extension for searching the haxe api
>> using the omnibox feature.
>> http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/omnibox.html
>> http://code.google.com/p/developer-omniboxes-for-chrome/
>>
>> .. for this i need icons in following formats (transparent png):
>> 128x128
>> 32x32
>> 16x16
>>
>> is the new logo available somewhere ?
>> preferable in the formats above or as vector/svg (not sure how good it
>> scales down to small sizes)
>>
>> regards/tong
>>
>> --
>> [) | 5 |< † |2 3 3 - http://disktree.net