new libs: hxplugins and partials

Cauê W.
Hey guys!

Just a notice, I've made a couple of simple libs to make it easy to work with code extensions, plugins and code separation.

The first one is hxplugins (http://code.google.com/p/hxplugins), which adds the possibility to add type-checked hooks to your code, and the second is partials (http://code.google.com/p/partials/) which adds the possibility of having partial classes (like C#'s http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/C_Sharp_Programming/Partial_classes). Both have some examples as test cases on the source code, and they are added to haxelib with a experimental character, and suggestions are very welcome!

Macros are so fun :)
Cheers!

Cauê

Re: new libs: hxplugins and partials

Heinz Hölzer-2
Nice work ;),

you should post them to the new mailing list instead of the old ;)

Le mercredi 14 décembre 2011, Heinz Hölzer <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Nice work ;),
>
> you should post them to the new mailing list instead of the old ;)
>

> Am 14.12.2011 14:30, schrieb Cauê Waneck:
>
> Hey guys!
> Just a notice, I've made a couple of simple libs to make it easy to work with code extensions, plugins and code separation.
> The first one is hxplugins (http://code.google.com/p/hxplugins), which adds the possibility to add type-checked hooks to your code, and the second is partials (http://code.google.com/p/partials/) which adds the possibility of having partial classes (like C#'s http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/C_Sharp_Programming/Partial_classes). Both have some examples as test cases on the source code, and they are added to haxelib with a experimental character, and suggestions are very welcome!
> Macros are so fun :)
> Cheers!
> Cauê

Re: new libs: hxplugins and partials

Cauê W.
> Nice work ;),
>
> you should post them to the new mailing list instead of the old ;)

oops! This is confusing me a lot! hahahaha
Thanks!

RE: new libs: hxplugins and partials

David Arno

Is this an old mailing list that we shouldn’t really be posting to then? What’s the new mailing list?

David.

Re: new libs: hxplugins and partials

tom rhodes
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/haxelang