neko vs. cpp unit testing

Raoul Duke
hi,

i'm not using any libs. i'm just writing raw haxe. when i run my unit
tests under neko, nothing happens. but they do work under cpp at
least.

how can i get it working with neko? or do i not want to do that for some reason?

thanks.

Re: neko vs. cpp unit testing

Raoul Duke
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
> You might want to give some more details. Tell us what unit testing
> framework you are using, attach one of the tests etc. Otherwise people
> aren't going to be able to help you.

i'll post examples.

i'm just doing haxe with the default built-in unit testing ability, no
extra libs at all.

when i run the tests, neko builds and runs, but no tests happen. i've
never had a neko build do anything with tests, so i assume either (a)
i'm missing something basic or (b) somebody else must have run into
this same issue before? :-)

sincerely.

Re: neko vs. cpp unit testing

Raoul Duke
seems to work on my other box. ?!!? my midas touch.