neko.io.Process

filt3r
Hi,
I'm using neko.io.Process in order to launch an external application, like that:
new neko.io.Process( path, [] );
It's all running with SWHX, and I can't get the application's window : the
process is running but I can't see the window.
How can I do please ?
P.S: It used to work with an previous version of haXe...

RE: neko.io.Process

Kastellanos Nikos
Test