neko CGI and neko FastCGI

go2ghana
Hi,
how can I compile to these targets?
the neko example in the hxfcgi distribution produces a neko.n file which in
my setup is executed from mod_neko.

regarding neko cgi execution I have no clue how to setup on apache/linux.

Cordially,
Axel

Re: neko CGI and neko FastCGI

KaalH!

Le 11 mai 2011 à 18:05, Axel Huizinga a écrit :

> Hi,
> how can I compile to these targets?
> the neko example in the hxfcgi distribution produces a neko.n file which in
> my setup is executed from mod_neko.
>
> regarding neko cgi execution I have no clue how to setup on apache/linux.

The neko example produces a "example" file.

Rename to example.cgi , and copy with hxfcgi.ndll and nekoapi.ndll to your vhost's cgi dir

kaalh

> Cordially,
> Axel

Re: neko CGI and neko FastCGI

Philipp Klose-2
Take a look at the wiki page: http://haxe.org/com/libs/hxfcgi
Basically you need create a executable out of you neko bytecode
("nekotools boot you.n").

On 11.05.2011 18:05, Axel Huizinga wrote:

> Hi,
> how can I compile to these targets?
> the neko example in the hxfcgi distribution produces a neko.n file
> which in
> my setup is executed from mod_neko.
>
> regarding neko cgi execution I have no clue how to setup on apache/linux.
>
> Cordially,
> Axel

Re: neko CGI and neko FastCGI

go2ghana
Am 11.05.2011 18:46, schrieb Philipp Klose:
> Take a look at the wiki page: http://haxe.org/com/libs/hxfcgi
> Basically you need create a executable out of you neko bytecode
> ("nekotools boot you.n").
Yeah that was the required step.
I also had to symlink std.ndll and regexp.ndll from the nekopath to the
cgidir to make it run.

Axel