neko 32-bit on 64-bit linux: any workaround without admin rights?

neko 32-bit on 64-bit linux: any workaround without admin rights?

davidedc
Hi,

I asked a friend to test P5Nitro on a linux 64-bit system.

He got the following error:
haxelib: error while loading shared libraries: libgc.so.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

I got it that this is due to neko, as explained here: http://haxe.org/installation/opensuse

Now - I see lots and lots of "sudo" workarounds on that page - is there a workaround that doesn't require any admin rights?

Maybe there is a ready-made build of neko that works on 64-bits systems?

Cheers,
Davide