neash or nme?

Chris Ochs
I have some existing as3 code that doesn't do any ui stuff, but uses
things like the error or bytearray classes.  I was originally looking
at using Neash, but it now say's it's been replaced by nme.  The
target would be neko or cpp.  Which would be the better solution?

Chris

Re: neash or nme?

Alex Liebert
Neash has indeed been superseded by NME.  Check out joshua's great
tutorial and get codin!