my first public post to the list, pet project got a page at last

Re: my first public post to the list, pet project got a page at last

gershon
docs are up at http://haxegui.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/index.html, there's a link on the blog too.

its generated by Russell's chxdoc (part of caffiene) and still at an early stage, but check out the components the in haxegui.controls package, those pages allow external xml\hscript injection in a textarea, though it is still buggy. i also use the js version of the CodeHighlighter (found here http://www.ohloh.net/p/haxe-highlighter).

the class diagrams (generated with HaxeUmlGen) have imagemaps and those are kinda old and might not be supported on all browsers...
Eventually they should look at least as good as these http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/10/cube-wallpaper-as3-and-flex-api.php