mongodb drivers for nodeJs added to externs

mongodb drivers for nodeJs added to externs

sledorze
preliminary but working here (pull request sent to Dion - oh my god excuse me Dion.. :) ):

https://github.com/dionjwa/nodejs_externs

I invite you to use it and contribute! ;)

Stephane

Re: mongodb drivers for nodeJs added to externs

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
If anyone's searching for MongoDB for PHP here's a quick hacked together, but useful, extern / util class. A good base I think. I'll add it to Poko at a later date but at the moment is good enough to use.

[sorry for hijacking your post Stephane]

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
preliminary but working here (pull request sent to Dion - oh my god excuse me
Dion.. :) ):

https://github.com/dionjwa/nodejs_externs

I invite you to use it and contribute! ;)

Stephane

MongoCollection.hx (3K) Download Attachment
Mongo.hx (762 bytes) Download Attachment