missing items from jeash

Alex Liebert
Just played with nme/jeash for the first time.  Really cool stuff!  Seems fast.

Since i have a game that runs in flash/iphone/cpp etc with nme with quite a bit of code, I thought I'd share some of the things that are 'missing' from the jeash target (presumably) keeping it from playing there for now.  Probably all known issues but figured it would be useful to see what comes up from trying to switch targets.

Music Doesn't loop
Music doesn't stop
CopyPixels doesn't appear to work as expected
scrollRect property seems to be ignored or not working properly- doesn't hide the parts outside the rect, and width/height/x/y calculations appear to behave as if no scrollrect is active.
Bitmaps don't register click events

Alex