latest nme: no assets?

Alex Liebert
Hey gang,

I'm having trouble running my nmml project that worked with previous versions of nme (now tried with haxelib 3.01 and the svn trunk, to no avail.)

Basically no direct errors but all the images i try to load (Application.getAsset etc) that were defined in nmml- don't come back (i get an empty bitmapdata/width/height=0.)

this is when targeting cpp.  targeting flash works fine.

any suggestions or recent changes to be aware of?

Thanks!

Alex

Re: latest nme: no assets?

Alex Liebert
hm..so I cleared my bin directory and retried, and windows was ok...was poking around in case it was related to the bug from a few days ago (looking for id where it should look for resourceName.)

However, on WebOS, I still get this issue and have a blank game screen- I tried some simple logging with trace, but I'm also noticing it seems like the first few traces don't show up (perhaps a delay between the logger console showing up and the app starting?)

Alex