import heracy

Raoul Duke
pllllllllleeeeease somebody who knows how to make it happen, can we
get wildcards for imports? plllleeeasssseee???? :-)

Re: import heracy

Jan_Flanders

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
pllllllllleeeeease somebody who knows how to make it happen, can we
get wildcards for imports? plllleeeasssseee???? :-)

http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=365&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Platform%20Owner%20Summary

Jan

Re: import heracy

Raoul Duke
thanks! i hope the "status: accepted" means it will happen some day? :-) woot.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> pllllllllleeeeease somebody who knows how to make it happen, can we
>> get wildcards for imports? plllleeeasssseee???? :-)

> http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=365&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Platform%20Owner%20Summary
>
> Jan

Re: import heracy

Elsass Philippe
Ha, I hope those damn wildcards never get implemented ;)

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks! i hope the "status: accepted" means it will happen some day? :-) woot.
>

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> pllllllllleeeeease somebody who knows how to make it happen, can we
>>> get wildcards for imports? plllleeeasssseee???? :-)

>> http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=365&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Platform%20Owner%20Summary
>>
>> Jan

Philippe