[iPhone Target] Loading a PNG

lzaiats
Tried the SVN .a and still nothing... I dont know anything about Hugh's build feature, could you please give me some example?

Thanks!

LUIZ ALBERTO ZAIATS

Re: [iPhone Target] Loading a PNG

davidedc
Hi Luiz,

weird - did you try to clean the project before re-building?

Anyways, Hugh's build is the best way to go, there is an explanation from Hugh here:

and just one minor note here:

As Hugh mentioned, the best way is to get example 6 working, it's in: Samples/06-Sound/
It's called "Sound" but it also loads an image, so once you get that built you should be on your way. I did try that on XCode 4 and it works.

Hope it helps,
Davide

On 4 Apr 2011, at 18:38, Luiz Alberto Zaiats wrote:

Tried the SVN .a and still nothing... I dont know anything about Hugh's build feature, could you please give me some example?

Thanks!

LUIZ ALBERTO ZAIATS

Re: [iPhone Target] Loading a PNG

lzaiats
Hey, it worked!

I really missed those HOWTO posts ;)

Thank You!

Also, i am right now implementing MKStoreKit (in-app purchase) to work with haxe. All the classes are compiled and exposed as "nme_" methods that can be accessed through haxe language. I am using an optimized flixel port to haxe and i am currently implementing the FlxInApp class that will handle all my in app purchase stuff. Probably i will need some help to get it working and maintaining the code, are you interested in helping?

Regards,

LZ