hxcpp swf loading

alx

hxcpp swf loading

alx
Hi,

I want to do this,

Grab an swf (with really simple animationa, kind of web banners), and load it to my project and display it BUT on hxcpp.

Is it possible? Not "natively" of course, but given that hxformat already reads SWF files would it be possible to load the assets and reproduce them according to its embedded bytecode.

I've seen a lot of swf-to-something (js, canvas, quartz) converters, so I assume that it could work.

Does anyone knows how can I get started? What would be the best choice?

Thanks.

Re: hxcpp swf loading

Jan_Flanders

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:24 AM, alx <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I want to do this,

Grab an swf (with really simple animationa, kind of web banners), and load it to my project and display it BUT on hxcpp.

Does anyone knows how can I get started? What would be the best choice?

There is an working example in the (older) neash repo. I think Hugh wrote a few weeks ago he was planning to integrate it back into nme.
http://code.google.com/p/neash/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fsamples%2F06-SWF

Jan

Re: hxcpp swf loading

A more recent version is in the "gm2d" library on haxelib, with some
slight improvements in svn: http://code.google.com/p/gm2d/
See the example contained therein.

Hugh

alx