hxblog and classes bundled as a library

Dennis Sacks
Has hxBlog been updated since 2007? Were classes like session going to be incorporated into a library for easier re-use? I'm just curious where that stands.

Dennis

Re: hxblog and classes bundled as a library

Nicolas Cannasse
Dennis Sacks a écrit :
> Has hxBlog been updated since 2007? Were classes like session going to
> be incorporated into a library for easier re-use? I'm just curious where
> that stands.
>
> Dennis

I've been doing some minor updates on hxblog, you can checkout the
latest version from https://svn.motion-twin.com/hxblog/trunk/

But it's only meant to be an example, not a framework.

It's true that to help people getting started with haXe for website
development, a lightweight framework based on SPOD would be useful. So
far we have the "mtwin" library, but it does not include session handling.

I think that for this kind of things I prefer to let the haXe community
come with its one framework and put it on haxelib. If it becomes later
enough popular, we can think of distributing it together with haXe.

Re: hxblog and classes bundled as a library

Lee Sylvester
If anyone does do this, please use MVC architecture ;-)

Actually, I've not looked at it yet, but, could the haXe PureMVC be used
for HTML based sites?

Lee