hxbase google maps...

tom rhodes
Hi all,

googling around i found a couple of mentions of hxbase, and in particular one example of using the google maps API in haxe targetting javascript. i can't find anything on the haxe site though. is hxbase available through haxelib?

cheers,

tom.

Re: hxbase google maps...

jlm@justinfront.net
It does not appear to be in haxeLib but it seems to be available on
googlecode

http://code.google.com/p/hxbase/source/browse/#svn/trunk/src

On 7 Apr 2010, at 21:56, tom rhodes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> googling around i found a couple of mentions of hxbase, and in
> particular one example of using the google maps API in haxe
> targetting javascript. i can't find anything on the haxe site
> though. is hxbase available through haxelib?
>
> cheers,
>
> tom.

Re: hxbase google maps...

tom rhodes
was just about to send a mail saying i'd found the repository :)

looks to be some usefull stuff in here...

cheers, sorry for the noise

On 7 April 2010 23:12, Justin Lawerance Mills <[hidden email]> wrote:
It does not appear to be in haxeLib but it seems to be available on googlecode

http://code.google.com/p/hxbase/source/browse/#svn/trunk/src

On 7 Apr 2010, at 21:56, tom rhodes wrote:

Hi all,

googling around i found a couple of mentions of hxbase, and in particular one example of using the google maps API in haxe targetting javascript. i can't find anything on the haxe site though. is hxbase available through haxelib?

cheers,

tom.

Re: hxbase google maps...

tom rhodes
ok, having trouble getting hxbase going with flashdevelop...

when i try this...

import hxbase.publicapi.googlemaps.GoogleMaps;
import hxbase.events.Event;
i get compiler errors saying it can't find the classes, i've included the classpath properly and the autocomplete works in finding the packages but it pulls out all the class definitions inside GoogleMaps.hx rather than just letting me import GoogleMaps...
any ideas? sorry if this is a stupid question :S

On 7 April 2010 23:19, tom rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:
was just about to send a mail saying i'd found the repository :)

looks to be some usefull stuff in here...

cheers, sorry for the noise

On 7 April 2010 23:12, Justin Lawerance Mills <[hidden email]> wrote:
It does not appear to be in haxeLib but it seems to be available on googlecode

http://code.google.com/p/hxbase/source/browse/#svn/trunk/src

On 7 Apr 2010, at 21:56, tom rhodes wrote:

Hi all,

googling around i found a couple of mentions of hxbase, and in particular one example of using the google maps API in haxe targetting javascript. i can't find anything on the haxe site though. is hxbase available through haxelib?

cheers,

tom.

Re: hxbase google maps...

Randy Stauner
It says the last update was in 2007...
is it not compatible with haxe version 2?

I get lots of syntax errors when i try to compile... fixing up the conditional compilation directives helped that, but then there's package name errors b/c the hxbase/event directory is misnamed...

Did this library ever actually work?
When I got this error I gave up:

src/hxbase/event/Event.hx:231: lines 231-245 : Same field name can't be use for both static and instance : unbind