haxigniter sessions

Ian Martins
when I try to compile the startup haxigniter (neko) project I get this error:

     src/MyController.hx:130: characters 51-65 : config.Config has no field Session

sure enough config.Config doesn't have that field.  should the version in haxelib work with haxe 2.08?

-Ian

Re: haxigniter sessions

postite

i had the same problem when upgrading haxe to 2.08 ...
it seems to be a conflict between the var "config" and the package name "config".

you can rename your config var in your controller to "configuration" .. this should work

cheers

postite

Re: haxigniter sessions

isbogs
This post was updated on .
Can you be more specific? What files and functions should i edit??