haxesocks lib

MartinLindelof
anyone else interested in getting together and start working on porting greensock to haxesock, I would love to have it targeting c++ with LoaderMax and all the Tweening also working. It's one ass huge lib, way bigger than traer physics lib.

Re: haxesocks lib

Andy Li
Aren't actuate or GTweenHX all good?

cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Martin Lindelöf <[hidden email]> wrote:
anyone else interested in getting together and start working on porting greensock to haxesock, I would love to have it targeting c++ with LoaderMax and all the Tweening also working. It's one ass huge lib, way bigger than traer physics lib.

Re: haxesocks lib

MartinLindelof
andy li gave that advice also, I will def look into it, does your target cpp also?

do you use it when doing c++ games? or do you -resource file@ the graphic stuf you need in a game?

--
Martin Lindelöf
www.martinlindelof.com

On Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer wrote:

And if you need a loader I'm pretty sure that our HxLoader may suffice - http://code.google.com/p/touchmypixel/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fhaxe%2Fsrc%2Fhxloader

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Aren't actuate or GTweenHX all good?

cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Martin Lindelöf <[hidden email]> wrote:
anyone else interested in getting together and start working on porting greensock to haxesock, I would love to have it targeting c++ with LoaderMax and all the Tweening also working. It's one ass huge lib, way bigger than traer physics lib.

Re: haxesocks lib

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Hmmm... I can't remember now sorry. Maybe check the Egg Truck source (on list).

On Monday, June 27, 2011, Martin Lindelöf <[hidden email]> wrote:

>                 andy li gave that advice also, I will def look into it, does your target cpp also?
> do you use it when doing c++ games? or do you -resource file@ the graphic stuf you need in a game?
>

> --
> Martin Lindelöf
> www.martinlindelof.comwww.medborgarplatsen.com
>

>                 On Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer wrote:
>
>                     And if you need a loader I'm pretty sure that our HxLoader may suffice - http://code.google.com/p/touchmypixel/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fhaxe%2Fsrc%2Fhxloader
>

> Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
> _______________________
>
> Touch My Pixel
> http://www.touchmypixel.com/
> phone: +61 3 8060 5321
> _______________________
>

> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Aren't actuate <http://lib.haxe.org/p/actuate> or GTweenHX <http://lib.haxe.org/p/GTweenHX> all good?
> cheers,Andy
>

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Martin Lindelöf <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>             anyone else interested in getting together and start working on porting greensock to haxesock, I would love to have it targeting c++ with LoaderMax and all the Tweening also working. It's one ass huge lib, way bigger than traer physics lib.

Re: haxesocks lib

MartinLindelof
Ok thanks anyways. Should best practice stuf be on the forum instead?  I'll check it out, I'm currently in progress of making my next site, using haxe of course for everything :D

--
Martin Lindelöf
www.martinlindelof.com