@haxelang cotweeting

Franco Ponticelli
Hi List,
a few weeks ago I've opened a new account on twitter (@haxelang) that was meant to be the official haxe account.
Since I am really overwhelmed lately I'd like to know if there is someone interested in co-maintaning it with me, Benjamin and Tong.
I created an account on cotweet.com for this purspose; just let me know your email and I will add you to the management team.

Franco

Re: @haxelang cotweeting

singmajesty
I would be interested in helping, if you wouldn't mind

alx