haxe remoting with non-haxe applications.

haxe remoting with non-haxe applications.

luca deltodesco
the haxe romoting protocol seems a bit... strange (i was expecting a plain; send data, receive data)

I'm wondering how big a headache it would be to have a haxe application, whether it be flash, js or c++. communicating with another application; let's say a haskell application which has access to sockets?

Re: haxe remoting with non-haxe applications.

bubblebenj
Maybe the haXe remoting proxy class could be the aspirin for your headhache.

Ben

luca deltodesco <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>the haxe romoting protocol seems a bit... strange (i was expecting a
>plain; send data, receive data)
>I'm wondering how big a headache it would be to have a haxe
>application, whether it be flash, js or c++. communicating with another
>application; let's say a haskell application which has access to
>sockets?    --
>haXe - an open source web programming language
>http://haxe.org

You would need to port serialization which is documented in haxe.org/manual