[haxe]little gifts from Nantes

Renaud Bardet-2
Completely unrelated to my previous post,

this week-end in Nantes took place the annual Science-Fiction festival "les Utopiales"

and this year the organisation of the festival set up a gamejam contest,
the concept (inspired by the global game jam -> http://globalgamejam.org/) is to develop a full game in 48 hours from concept to graphics and code

as a contestent I developed a point and click game called u.Chronicle and coded... in haXe \o/

games are available at :
http://www.utopialesgamejam.com/les-jeux

the entire game engine is running and all the assets are here but the game lack some script (for now the game is only 1~2 minutes long)
I will continue to script to achieve a full scenario by the end of the week.

Any thoughts and comments appreciated, if you're interested in the game jam concept, next year's Utopiales will host another game jam contest,
also considere suscribing for the global game jam wich will take place at the end of january anywhere near you.
This is a unique oportunity to encounter new game developers and share ideas and technics.

Cheers,

Renaud