haxe flash10 and fullscreen usage

Freddy-2-3
Hello,

I'm looking for some documentation regarding "fullscreen mode for
flash10 haxe outputs". Does someone know where I may find this ?

Another question, I'm not used to flash, I do not know how to access
the "stage object" bellow the main flash.Lib.current object ? I just
would like my flash application to be able to switch to fullscreen
mode with the flash9, flash10 haxe API. If someone could write main
concepts in order to implement this, it would be great.

Thanks,
Regards,                    Freddy.

--

http://freddy.linuxtribe.fr

Re: haxe flash10 and fullscreen usage

Baluta Cristian
hello.

flash.Lib.current.stage

and for fullscreen:

import flash.display.StageDisplayState;
flash.Lib.current.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
flash.Lib.current.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.NORMAL;

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:24 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for some documentation regarding "fullscreen mode for flash10 haxe outputs". Does someone know where I may find this ?

Another question, I'm not used to flash, I do not know how to access the "stage object" bellow the main flash.Lib.current object ? I just would like my flash application to be able to switch to fullscreen mode with the flash9, flash10 haxe API. If someone could write main concepts in order to implement this, it would be great.

Thanks,
Regards,                    Freddy.

--

http://freddy.linuxtribe.fr