haxe.Http.setPostData php

Julien CASTETS
Hi,

The setPostData method is not available targeting php.

#if (neko || js || cpp)
public function setPostData( data : String ) {
postData = data;
}
#end

Adding php to the preprocessor condition should do the trick

#if (neko || js || cpp || php)
public function setPostData( data : String ) {
postData = data;
}
#end

Hope it helps

Cheers
Julien

Re: haxe.Http.setPostData php

Julien CASTETS
Hi Franco,

Thank you for the fix.

I'll try it as soon as I have time to and report.

Cheers
Julien