haXe & GLSL

AlanKlement
I'm doing more and more WebGL these day and I'm just doing it straight
in JS and WebGL / GLSL.

Since my demos are small, I'm not using haXe to output JS and don't
really want to; however, I would like to use haXe for to help me
create GLSL.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions? Could I even use HxSL? I was
talking to James and he mentioned looking at haXe's macros...

Comments welcome.

Alan

Re: haXe & GLSL

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 30/08/2011 20:05, Alan Klement a écrit :
> I'm doing more and more WebGL these day and I'm just doing it straight
> in JS and WebGL / GLSL.
>
> Since my demos are small, I'm not using haXe to output JS and don't
> really want to; however, I would like to use haXe for to help me
> create GLSL.
>
> Does anyone have ideas or suggestions? Could I even use HxSL? I was
> talking to James and he mentioned looking at haXe's macros...

Right now HxSL only support AGAL output, but most of the work is done
already and you only have to write a HxSL-AST-to-GLSL output, check HxSL
sources or ask questions if you are interested.