haXe, Node.js and Workers

blackdog

Blog post describing haxe remoting over child processes in Node making
workers easy.

http://cloudshift.cl/post/11410921028/nodeworkers

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Re: haXe, Node.js and Workers

bubblebenj
Sorry mate I'd like to be able to comment the content.
I have ergonomics notes however :
- You should considere using a darker grey, so that it contrast better with the white bg.
- IMO code should have monospace font (With some syntax coloring, it would be heaven)

Ben

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:54 AM, blackdog <[hidden email]> wrote:

Blog post describing haxe remoting over child processes in Node making
workers easy.

http://cloudshift.cl/post/11410921028/nodeworkers

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Re: haXe, Node.js and Workers

bubblebenj
http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/custom_themes
i don't know tumblr but the answer may be here.

Ben