haXe Meeting

The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
You'll find all the informations here :

http://haxe.org/com/meet2011

We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this
thread if you're interested.

Enjoy !

RE: haXe Meeting

Lee Sylvester
Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)

Lee

The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
You'll find all the informations here :

http://haxe.org/com/meet2011

We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this
thread if you're interested.

Enjoy !

haXe - an open source web programming language http://haxe.org

Re: haXe Meeting

Franco Ponticelli
Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)

Franco

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)

Lee

Re: haXe Meeting

I'll be there!  : )

2011/3/10 Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)

Lee

Re: haXe Meeting

Fei Yin
Oh my , I just in China and can not go to Bordeaux, could someone
record videos and publish them to somewhere like youtube?
----
Best regards

Yin Fei

2011/3/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>:

> Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)
> Franco
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)
>>
>> Lee

MartinLindelof
I would love to get to france then. not to speak but to listen. Lee you have to talk about nme* for me with the intention to target cpp mostly nme is a huge resource.

cant you talk about where it's heading. inside tips etc.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM, 尹飞 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oh my , I just in China and can not go to Bordeaux, could someone
record videos and publish them to somewhere like youtube?
----
Best regards

Yin Fei

>From Icebirds.net

2011/3/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>:
> Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)
> Franco
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)
>>
>> Lee

Martin Lindelöf
+46 (0)70-7178420
www.medborgarplatsen.com

RE: haXe Meeting

Will need to discuss it with the wife J

RE: haXe Meeting

I’ve not worked on NME since 2007 J  A lot has happened since then.  I can’t take credit for anything there.  There are still lots I can talk about, though, that will have strong influences on haXe’s future, but will need permission from my colleagues to do that J

Lee

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh my , I just in China and can not go to Bordeaux, could someone
record videos and publish them to somewhere like youtube?
----
Best regards

Yin Fei

>From Icebirds.net

2011/3/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>:

> Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)

> Franco
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)
>>
>> Lee

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
@Lee " but will need permission from my colleagues to do that"

Excitement! ?!

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve not worked on NME since 2007 J  A lot has happened since then.  I can’t take credit for anything there.  There are still lots I can talk about, though, that will have strong influences on haXe’s future, but will need permission from my colleagues to do that J

Lee

I would love to get to france then. not to speak but to listen. Lee you have to talk about nme* for me with the intention to target cpp mostly nme is a huge resource.

cant you talk about where it's heading. inside tips etc.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh my , I just in China and can not go to Bordeaux, could someone
record videos and publish them to somewhere like youtube?
----
Best regards

Yin Fei

>From Icebirds.net

2011/3/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>:

> Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)
> Franco
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)
>>
>> Lee

Hopefully. J  I’ve not had much involvement since before Christmas due to absolute work overload, but we have a treat in store.  That’s all I can say, right now J

Lee

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve not worked on NME since 2007 J  A lot has happened since then.  I can’t take credit for anything there.  There are still lots I can talk about, though, that will have strong influences on haXe’s future, but will need permission from my colleagues to do that J

Lee

I would love to get to france then. not to speak but to listen. Lee you have to talk about nme* for me with the intention to target cpp mostly nme is a huge resource.

cant you talk about where it's heading. inside tips etc.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh my , I just in China and can not go to Bordeaux, could someone
record videos and publish them to somewhere like youtube?
----
Best regards

Yin Fei

>From Icebirds.net

2011/3/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>:

> Don't be tempted ... just decide to come :)

> Franco
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very tempted.... Thinking about it....    :-)
>>
>> Lee

Serhiy Solovyov
Great! And what about video?

RE: haXe Meeting

Andy Li
France is too far away from me... Seriously will there be a live webcast?
I don't want to miss it!

Andy

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great! And what about video?

Re: haXe Meeting

John A. De Goes

Unfortunately it's on the exact day of my anniversary. :-)

Regards,

John A. De Goes
Twitter: @jdegoes
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jdegoes

On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
> You'll find all the informations here :
>
> http://haxe.org/com/meet2011
>
> We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this thread if you're interested.
>
> Enjoy !

Re: haXe Meeting

Tony Polinelli
>> Unfortunately it's on the exact day of my anniversary. :-)

marking the day that you fell madly in love with haxe? ohhh so sweet.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:33 PM, John A. De Goes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Unfortunately it's on the exact day of my anniversary. :-)

Regards,

John A. De Goes
Twitter: @jdegoes
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jdegoes

On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
> You'll find all the informations here :
>
> http://haxe.org/com/meet2011
>
> We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this thread if you're interested.
>
> Enjoy !

Re: haXe Meeting

Benjamin Dasnois

Hi,

I will be there! it's beem a long time since my last travel to the south ;)

I'm also ok to give a talk :)
Le 11 mars 2011 03:39, "Tony Polinelli" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> >> Unfortunately it's on the exact day of my anniversary. :-)
>
> marking the day that you fell madly in love with haxe? ohhh so sweet.
>

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:33 PM, John A. De Goes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Unfortunately it's on the exact day of my anniversary. :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> John A. De Goes
>> Twitter: @jdegoes
>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jdegoes
>>
>> On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
>> > You'll find all the informations here :
>> >
>> > http://haxe.org/com/meet2011
>> >
>> > We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this thread if you're interested.
>> >
>> > Enjoy !
>> > Nicolas
>> >
>> > --
>> > haXe - an open source web programming language
>> > http://haxe.org

> Tony Polinelli
> http://touchmypixel.com

Re: haXe Meeting

Adrian Veith
I am very interested in participating - I will try to come.

Cheers,

Adrian.

On 10.03.2011 18:46, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
> You'll find all the informations here :
>
> http://haxe.org/com/meet2011
>
> We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer
> this thread if you're interested.
>
> Enjoy !

Re: haXe Meeting

basvanmeurs
Hi, I'm interested to come. I didn't realise this would be an actual meeting in real life instead of a 'digital' meeting!

As for contributing in terms of speaking, I am not sure if I've a lot of interesting things to say. But for the last 12 months, I've been using HaXe to create a platform for LAMP web development in a professional setting. During this time I created a codebase but I'm not yet sure if I can release it as open source. Provided that I can, maybe I can use the meeting to find out if others are actually interested in this codebase?

Regards,
Bas

Re: haXe Meeting

basvanmeurs
That's good to hear! Next week, I'll try to ask for permission to open source the code and attend the meeting next week, and also try to arrange things so that I can attend the meeting. If that's all possible then I could do a talk about my personal experiences in web development using HaXe PHP, if there is time available for that.

Re: haXe Meeting

Le 10/03/2011 18:46, Nicolas Cannasse a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The official dates have been set for the first haXe Community Meeting.
> You'll find all the informations here :
>
> http://haxe.org/com/meet2011
>
> We're looking for speakers to complete the schedule, please answer this
> thread if you're interested.

A new talk has been added to the schedule :

"haXe/C# and haXe/Java : implementation and applications"
by Cauê Waneck

http://haxe.org/com/meet2011