haXe Friday Hangout !

While testing Google Hangout, I felt it could be nice to meet together
with fellow haXe developers on a regular basis.

So let's get started with haXe Friday Hangout - every first friday of
the month !

Add your name here to participate :

http://haxe.org/com/friday_hangout

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Matthew Spencer-2
Great idea! Very excited about this.

--Matthew Spencer

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

go2ghana
On 30.08.2011 21:46, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While testing Google Hangout, I felt it could be nice to meet together
> with fellow haXe developers on a regular basis.
>
> So let's get started with haXe Friday Hangout - every first friday of
> the month !
>
> Add your name here to participate :
>
> http://haxe.org/com/friday_hangout
>
> Best,
> Nicolas

would love to join - since access to google+ is not possible for new
users currently - how will I be able to add me to the list?

Cordially,
Axel

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

jlm@justinfront.net

> would love to join - since access to google+ is not possible for new
> users currently - how will I be able to add me to the list?
>
> Cordially,
> Axel

Snap!

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

watsnow
Very nice!

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

paling
Very nice!

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

danielku15
Awesome. I'll see if I've got time :D

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

rammserker
Cool Idea! But... there is 10 persons already signed in. How could we make this hangout idea more "popular"? With this I mean for more than 10 persons...

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 31/08/2011 09:25, Maximiliano Fernández a écrit :
> Cool Idea! But... there is 10 persons already signed in. How could we
> make this hangout idea more "popular"? With this I mean for more than 10
> persons...

The idea is to have most of us be online at the time. If we are more
than 10, we can create several discussions rooms. We will not be able to
talk all together, but that would be a mess anyway :)

It's actually maybe better to have 5-7 people rooms.

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

rammserker
Haha... You're right that this would be a mess. Ok, will look to be there at the specified time ;) See ya soon!

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Anthony Walter
Great,

I'd sign up but I can't retrieve my password on the wiki. Can anyone reset my password or put in a reset password function?

Thanks

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Hudson Ansley
Maybe someone already asked this, but it would be great if this
session could be recorded. I just found an HTML5 hangout that was
"broadcast live" and recorded, so apparently this is doable...

Cheers,
Hudson

alx

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

AlanKlement
Was there ever a time  (and time zone)  set?

I'm on the eastern US (EDT) I'm good for the next 3-4 hours.

Alan

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM, alx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to hangout woo!
>
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Hudson Ansley <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe someone already asked this, but it would be great if this
>> session could be recorded. I just found an HTML5 hangout that was
>> "broadcast live" and recorded, so apparently this is doable...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Hudson

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Matthew Spencer-2
EST is 2:00pm

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Matthew Spencer-2
Sorry 3pm.

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Nicolas Cannasse
We will get started in 10 minutes, get ready ;)

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Cauê W.
oh shoot I won't be able to get off from work here! :(

2011/9/2 Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]>
We will get started in 10 minutes, get ready ;)

Re: haXe Friday Hangout !

Achmad Aulia Noorhakim
So how do I join ?