graphbug.com

Ian Martins
I got graphbug up a year or so ago and intended to post a link here but guess I forgot.  while I do that now, I'll include some other stuff too.

http://graphbug.com
this is a site for finding, graphing and combining public data.  the front end is haxe/js.  the backend is haxe/neko using haxigniter.  some classes are used by both the js and neko sides, awesomely.

this is haxe/js using a python wrapper (to appease goog app engine) that just serves the static html and js files.  start to finish this was done in four nights.

this is a photo viewer.  This was my first non-trivial haxe project.  I wrote it in 2007 because I didn't like picasa/ophoto/shutterfly/etc.  the front end is haxe/flash.  the code that processes new albums on the server is haxe/neko.

-Ian

Re: graphbug.com

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Great stuff, and good examples of how haxe can be used across different systems! Keep up the great work.

Do you teach haxe at JHU by chance?

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM, ian martins <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

thanks.  I don't teach.  I was a student there.  they allow alumni to forward email aliases.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great stuff, and good examples of how haxe can be used across different systems! Keep up the great work.

Do you teach haxe at JHU by chance?

phone: <a href="tel:%2B61%203%208060%205321" value="+61380605321" target="_blank">+61 3 8060 5321