--gen-hx-classes and protected

Mike Wiering
I'm trying to use a swc library (written in as3) with haXe, but I'm
missing half of the functions/vars, since they were marked as
protected.

Is there a way to get those as well?

Re: --gen-hx-classes and protected

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 09/10/2011 23:23, Mike Wiering a écrit :
> I'm trying to use a swc library (written in as3) with haXe, but I'm
> missing half of the functions/vars, since they were marked as
> protected.
>
> Is there a way to get those as well?

Any reason you are not directly using the library.swf included in the
swc directly with -swf-lib ?

Re: --gen-hx-classes and protected

Mike Wiering
I'm using -swf-lib library.swf, but also had -cp hxclasses. I removed
that and now it works great!

Thanks,
Mike