flex 4.5

bringiton bringiton
Hi guys,

Is it possible to create flex 4.5 apps with haxe?  From what I've read
it doesn't look like it has the interface to the API.  Is it much work
to integrate these libraries so I can access them in haxe code?

Alternatively, should I instead output actionscript from haxe into a
flex 4.5 library?  And possibly create stub routines that abstract the
API at a higher level

Thanks

Re: flex 4.5

jboadas
What do you mean as Flex 4.5 apps, flex outputs swf and also Haxe have a swf target if you are asking for the gui controls of Flex, Haxe have some alternatives. Sorry I dont completely understand your question.

Best regards

2011/10/14 bringiton bringiton <[hidden email]>
Hi guys,

Is it possible to create flex 4.5 apps with haxe?  From what I've read
it doesn't look like it has the interface to the API.  Is it much work
to integrate these libraries so I can access them in haxe code?

Alternatively, should I instead output actionscript from haxe into a
flex 4.5 library?  And possibly create stub routines that abstract the
API at a higher level

Thanks

Jesus Boadas

Re: flex 4.5

rammserker
I think the best you can do is to output Flex libraries as a SWC and integrate that in your haXe project.

There you have how you can import the generated SWC into your project. Never done that, but that's the way I should take ;)
And, as Jesus said, if you want to use some GUI controls you have libraries that can help you. The more complete and cross-platform is AsWing (haxelib install aswing). Try it ;)

Hope it helps!

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1