[flash11] StageScaleMode and StageAlign enums have incorrect behavior?

[flash11] StageScaleMode and StageAlign enums have incorrect behavior?

Manoel Neto
I'm experiencing some weirdness with StageScaleMode and StageAlign.
The scaling and alignment behavior does not match the values I'm
setting. As example, StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE gives me the "EXACT_FIT"
behavior and all other values behave as "NO_SCALE". I tried using
StageAlign.BOTTOM_RIGHT, but it is aligning in the top-center?