flash lite

tom rhodes
Hi all,

i've had a google around and not really found any great info about targeting flash lite with haxe. i'm guessing it would involve compiling to version 7 for flash lite 2.x but i'm not sure! anyone targeting flash lite out there that can give me a little push in the right direction to get started?

cheers,

tom.

Re: flash lite

George McBay
I can't speak for Flash Lite 2, but I've run haxe generated coded on
Flash Lite 3.x (as2/Flash8) and Flash Lite 4 (as3/Flash9+) and it
works exactly as expected, all you have to do is ensure the correct
-swf-version parameter is supplied to the compiler.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:09 AM, tom rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> i've had a google around and not really found any great info
> about targeting flash lite with haxe. i'm guessing it would involve
> compiling to version 7 for flash lite 2.x but i'm not sure!
> anyone targeting flash lite out there that can give me a little push in the
> right direction to get started?
> cheers,
> tom.

Re: flash lite

John Plsek
I have one thing I made for flash lite 2.0

compiled to flash - the "important" compile arguments I use are

-swf-version 7 -D flash_lite

Good luck