fast dynamic texture generation, possible?

fast dynamic texture generation, possible?

alexbor
Hi guys.

I need to modify a texture texels at a real-time. Is it possible to do it on hxcpp/nme (for example by means of injecting into the generated C++ code to do it at the lowest level)? The preferred bitmap texture format is RGB_565.
The way I do it on:
- OpenGL: glTexSubImage2D(...)
- Marmalade SDK: g_Texture->ChangeTexels(...)

Thansk, Alex.

Re: fast dynamic texture generation, possible?

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 22/11/2011 09:13, alexbor a écrit :
> Hi guys.
>
> I need to modify a texture texels at a real-time. Is it possible to do it on
> hxcpp/nme (for example by means of injecting into the generated C++ code to
> do it at the lowest level)? The preferred bitmap texture format is RGB_565.
> The way I do it on:
> - OpenGL: glTexSubImage2D(...)
> - Marmalade SDK: g_Texture->ChangeTexels(...)

Can't really help here, but please make sure next time to use new Google
Groups address to post your question ;)