erazor and mail

postite
hello list

Does anyone know how to encode a "@" in a mailto:[hidden email]" in erazor .
Erazor is throwing a unknow variable :"bla".

postite

Re: erazor and mail

Jason O'Neil-2

Not at a computer at the moment, but can you just place a backslash before the @?

bla\@bla.com

Sent from my phone, so apologies for any typos...

On Nov 13, 2011 2:30 AM, "postite" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello list

Does anyone know how to encode a "@" in a mailto:[hidden email]" in erazor .
Erazor is throwing a unknow variable :"bla".

postite

Fwd: [haXe] erazor and mail

Cauê W.
I think you encode it with double @